Friday, September 19, 2008

It's Kind of Ironic

I've been sitting here sneezing my brains out, but playing with my new set Season of Friendship from Stampin' Up! I find it a bit ironic, since it's a set obviously about seasons and here I am suffering from "seasonal" allergies. Regardless of my ailment, I still want to keep playing with this set. I'm still having fun (massive sneeze). All that aside, I made this card for today's Limited Supplies Challenge on Splitcoaststampers. This challenge was called White Out, and we were limited to using White (or vanilla) as our main color, then black, brown, or gray, and one (yes, only one) color. We were not allowed to used designer paper (big ouch for me), and this is what I came up with. I sure hope I followed all the guidelines.Stamps: Season of Friendship
Ink: Chocolate Chip, Mellow Moss
Cardstock: Whisper White, Chocolate Chip textured, Mellow Moss
Accessories: paper distresser, Chocolate Chip button, hemp cord

1 comment:

  1. This too is a beautiful card! I love that Season of friendship set!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by and taking the time to comment. I always appreciate your sweet words :)