Monday, November 3, 2008

A Fall Card

Here I was messing around with the remnants of the chipboard frame I had cut out from a previous card. I ended up using an exacto knife to cut out the square. I used all sorts of goodies on this card and I really like the way it turned out. I'm kind of in love with that Autumn Vine paper, but that might only last until the next great paper comes out. . .lol. Oh come on, you know what I'm saying :D

Stamps: Season of Friendship
Ink: More Mustard, Really Rust, Chocolate Chip
Paper: Really Rust, Autumn Vine DSP, Whisper White, Chocolate Chip
Accessories: Cuttlebug, Sizzix Bigz Frame, Top Note Die, More Mustard ribbon, circle punch, sponge, Chit Chat rub-ons

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by and taking the time to comment. I always appreciate your sweet words :)