Wednesday, January 27, 2010

A Few for Fun

Here are a couple of cards made for January, and since we are getting to the last of the month I thought I would share them. Tomorrow starts the Clear Dollar Stamps Sneak Peeks, and you DON'T want to miss what's coming! This first card was made with the Critter Tales set. I was in need of some baby cards and thought this would make a fine boy card. That awesome Teal Twill ribbon can be found at Clear Dollar Stamps as well.
CDS stamps: Critter Tales
Ink: Memento Tuxedo Black, Sahara Sand
Paper: Sahara Sand, Neenah Solar White, DCWV Doodlin' Around
Accessories: Oval Nestabilities, sponge, Chocolate Chip marker, Teal Twill ribbon, Scallop Edge punch, window punch, button, linen thread
Copics: Y00, YG03, YG06

This card was a fun 'think outside the box' moment for me. I made it out of ovals, as if you couldn't tell. The Home Sweet Hive set has so many great images and sentiments.
CDS Stamps: Home Sweet Hive
Ink: Chocolate Chip, Memento Tuxedo Black, More Mustard
Paper: More Mustard, Chocolate Chip, vanilla, Basic Black
Accessories: Oval Nestabilities, Oval cutters, Icicle Stickles

Thanks for stopping by today. Your comments always brighten my day. I hope you'll be sure to make it back here to tomorrow and for the next few days. There is lots in store and you won't want to miss any of it ;D

4 comments:

  1. AWW Such sweet creations, I LOVE that Alli!!!! Have a wonderful day!!1

    ReplyDelete
  2. These are great! I just love the hive. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Cassie these are fantastic. What a great baby card because it is good for boy or girl! Just perfect! Just lovin' the bee hive!!! Very clever!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Very cute, the bee hives is awesome. Very creative!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by and taking the time to comment. I always appreciate your sweet words :)