Monday, June 7, 2010

Bitty Bots in a Sketch

I haven't used this set is so long, and I've really been trying to pull out some older Clear Dollar Stamps to ink up. They seem to be calling my name, hehe. This set is called Bitty Bots and was released last year. I love that it has 3 different robots and lots of fun sentiments. I inked this guy up and colored him in with my Copics. Then I covered him with Versamark ink and embossed him to make him shiny :)

I followed the sketch over at Sketch Saturday.
CDS Stamps: Bitty Bots
Ink: Memento Tuxedo Black, Certainly Celery, Versamark
PaBoldper: Cherry Go Round, All Boy DCWV dp, Neenah Solar White
Accessories: Copics, Large Octagon Nestabilities, black pen, dimensionals, clear embossing powder, Bee Pollen ribbon, sponge, silver brads, Hardware brads (CDS)

2 comments:

  1. Cassie,
    Your card is adorable! The bright colors are awesome!!! Thanks so much for the sweet comments, I actually posted pictures that are a little better now...my camera was being horrible last night! Have a super day!

    ReplyDelete
  2. great card, I like how you've put it all together.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by and taking the time to comment. I always appreciate your sweet words :)