CDS Stamps: Loving Lamb
Ink: Memento Tuxedo Black, Tea Dye distress ink
Paper: Raging River, Tickled Pink, Fresh Papaya (all from CDS), buttercream, unknown dp
Accessories: Copics, crocheted flower, button, linen thread, sponge, EK success punch, Swiss Dots embossing folder, circle cutter, dimensionals
Here are the basic details for our challenges, they are sweet and simple and
one of you will definitely go away with a prize.
- These challenges will occur the 1st Friday of the Month
- You have until the following 1st Friday of the next month to link your project using Mr. Linky (below)
- Challenges will vary each and every time
- Your work is important so there will be 5 Inspirational Cards/Projects chosen to be featured here.
- Use CDstamps if you have them... IF NOT PLEASE PLAY ANYWAY... use what you have!
- We even have a Free Digital Image for you to use as well. Click HERE with full instructions and a tutorial on how to use it.
- If you upload to Splitcoast Stampers or another online gallery please use CIC15 as one of your keywords
Now get on out there and start creating! I can't wait to see what you make ;D
Cassie this is just perfectly sweet! I love that image and your coloring is great and the colors, just lovely:)ReplyDelete
What a sweet quick and easy card! I love your little crocheted flower, it's perfect!!ReplyDelete
Sooooooo cute Cassie!! Love that image and sentiment!! Great cheery colors too!!!ReplyDelete
Ohhh so PRECIOUS Cassie.ReplyDelete
This is very sweet Cass. Love your coloring and that crocheted flower.ReplyDelete
Ahh Cassie, this is so cute! I love it! Great Job!ReplyDelete
This is adorable Cassie!!!ReplyDelete
This is soooo sweet, Cassie...the little lamb is just precious and I LOVE your crocheted flower!!!!ReplyDelete