Thursday, September 2, 2010

I have a new Love in TSG

I found this stamp set called Puppy Love from a company called There She Goes and I just had to have it! It has soooo many images and sentiments in it, that it made it impossible to keep it out of my 'cart', haha. I made this for the challenge over at the TSG blog, which was a '1, 2, 3' challenge: 1 patterned paper, 2 solid color papers, & 3 embellishments (mine are the 2 buttons and the thread).
Stamps: Puppy Love
Ink: Memento Tuxedo Black, Vintage Photo distress ink
Paper: Cottonball White, Lime Juice, Bee Pollen (CDS), cloud dp
Accessories: Copics, sponge, dimensionals, red buttons, brown thread, Fresh Cut Grass Die (MFT)
The past 3 days have been insane, but I think I might have some time on my hands today. . .I'll let you via stamped and blogged cards, hehe ;)

6 comments:

  1. Oh cassie, this card is SO neat! I love how the images are popped up, and your colors are perfect, Love it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cassie this is ssoooooo SWEEEET!!! I LOVE your design here, fabulous!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh my! This is just too adorable!

    ReplyDelete
  4. i MUST have this card! when are you listing it?
    :)gina

    ReplyDelete
  5. I just LOVE this card!! The little scene you created is just perfect! That stamp set is adorable, too...it makes me smile!!

    BTW, love your watermark. :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. That card is so wuffly!! :o))
    The 3 dimensional-ness is why its so cute. (I'm making words up now!!) he he xx

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by and taking the time to comment. I always appreciate your sweet words :)