Thursday, November 18, 2010

I'm being Spotlighted!

I'm so thrilled beyond belief that I am being spotlighted over at the TSG blog! When I got the email I started smiling all over my face, hehe. In honor of that, here is a card that I made using the There She Goes set called Puppy Love.I'm so tickled beyond belief! Be sure to head over to the blog and check it out. You can find out how YOU could be spotlighted over there as well :D
Stamps: Puppy Love
Ink: Memento Tuxedo Black, Hot Cocoa (CDS), Vintage Photo Distress Ink
Paper: Tropical Mist (CDS), Red Velvet Cake (CDS), Basic Manilla BG, On the Go BG
Accessories: Prismacolor pencils & gamsol, clear embossing powder, Lime Juice ribbon (CDS)

9 comments:

  1. oh i adore this card and the spotlight is well deserved!
    :)gina

    ReplyDelete
  2. So cute and so unique! Lovely card!

    Greetings, Saskia :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Whoo-hoo! :)) Congratulations, Cassie!! Your really deserve it! I just love this card you made today!! The more I see that set the more I like it... :) Thanks for sharing!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Big Congrats and definately well deserved!!! I am in love with this card. How brilliant to stamp & colour right over top of the dp! Wow, you're so creative!!!
    Hugs, Krista

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wahoo!!!! I was so excited when I saw you were being featured at TSG. Your cards are amazing girlie!!! I'm going to miss you when I'm gone from CDS but I'll be sure to stalk your blog.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Congratulations Cassie! I cant think of anyone more deserving! And I LOVE how you stamped this image directly on this dp! Fabulous!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love your card, those pups are adorable! Congratulations on being spotlighted at TSG!

    ReplyDelete
  8. This card is adorable Cassie! Congrats on getting spotlighted, you so deserve it, you create awesome cards!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Aww Cassie I LOOVE this card. I am catching up browsing through my favourite blogs (yours being one) cos Ive not been on my computer for a while (long story) and this card has just jumped right off the the screen at me it's simply gorgeous!! The colours, the papers the layout is so perfect. Hugs x

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by and taking the time to comment. I always appreciate your sweet words :)