Monday, January 24, 2011

It is Beary cold. . .well at least for me it is. . .

You know. . .I'm from Nebraska, so 30 degrees shouldn't be cold to me.  However, I woke up this morning and told my husband not to make me move up north, lol.  Now that I've said that we'll probably get orders to Alaska!  Ok, enough being a baby. . .here's a little bear colored like a polar bear.  This card was made with the set Heart Hugs from Clear Dollar Stamps.

It fits these challenges:
Stampin' for the Weekend -- Getting Warmed Up -- a hug from a warm bear would be warming
Totally Papercrafts -- add a heart
Wee Memories -- anything goes
Stamps:  Heart Hugs
Ink:  Memento Tuxedo Black
Paper:  Cottonball White (CDS), TE Dec KI Kit
Copics:  C1, C3, E29, R46
Accessories:  Labels 9 Nestabilities, ribbon

7 comments:

  1. Love this! Red + Blue is the best color combination! :] And I totally agree... 30* is just too cold!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow! This is fantastic!! I love how you colored him! Very clever, and your layout is awesome! Funny we both posted a Heart Hugs card on the same day! :o)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh, how cute, Cassie!! I agree ... that little bear looks like a cold little polar bear! Love him. He's too cute with his background paper.

    ReplyDelete
  4. It's really cold here in Michigan too :-/
    But that bear is super cute!

    ReplyDelete
  5. AWW Cassie that bear is ADORABLE!!! Beautiful work!

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is just gorgeous. what a wonderful image. Thank you so much for entering the SFTW challenge this fortnight and good luck!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by and taking the time to comment. I always appreciate your sweet words :)