Tuesday, June 14, 2011

Mojo Monday 195

Happy morning!  I'm posting something after a long and wonderful weekend of just hanging out with my family.  I made this using an April release from Clear Dollar Stamps called Bunny Kids.  The sketch is from Mojo Monday, and I used some papers from an old TE kit from 2009.
Stamps:  Bunny Kids
Ink:  Memento Tuxedo Black
Paper:  BG Nook & Pantry, CDS Cottonball White
Copics:  E43, E44, R00, R02, R05
Accessories:  BG Nook & Pantry chipboard, green ribbon, brown stitched ribbon

2 comments:

  1. Such a sweet bunny!!!!! Another fabby card Cassie!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This looks amazing! So great, beautiful coloring, and such a sweet tender layout. Great job!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by and taking the time to comment. I always appreciate your sweet words :)