Wednesday, October 12, 2011

Gel-a-tins: Save the Date

This is my last month as a designer for Gel-a-tins.  Thank you so much, Bonnie, for having me!  I had so much fun, and got an opportunity to work with some wonderful designers.

Today, I'm going to show off a great set called Save the Date.  At first I didn't think that this set would be so great for a card maker, but boy was I wrong!  I LOVE how versatile this set is!  From scrapbooking, to card making, to treat holders, you could make just about anything.

Head over to the Gel-a-tins blog to see some details on this card:

Here's a sour cream container I made as a treat for my husband.  Head over to the Gel-a-tins blog to get more details on this fun project.
I'll still have some projects to share from Gel-a-tins, so be sure to come back!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by and taking the time to comment. I always appreciate your sweet words :)