Wednesday, September 4, 2013

September Taylored Expressions Key Ingredients Kit


Hey there, crafty friends!  After a four day weekend, yesterday was a rough day back to school for all of us.  One of my kids was sick, and now I am certain that I now have said sickness.  Life must and does go on!  Speaking of going on. . .have you checked out the newest Taylored Expressions Key Ingredients Kit?!  I say it every month, but this kit is divine, with that amazing 6x6 pack of We R Memory Chalkboard papers.  I luuuurve it!

I paired my kit up with a couple of wonderful Taylored Expressions goodies.  I used the Make it Amazing stamp set that I am certain will always be popular, along with a few dies:  Tags Stacklets, Elegant Butterflies, and Elegant Butterfly Overlay.  They all just went so lovely with the piece of patterned paper that I chose for the Tags Stacklets.

Stamps:  Make it Amazing
Ink:  Memento Tuxedo Black
Paper:  September 2013 TE KI Kit
Accessories:  ribbon from kit, Tags Stacklets, Elegant Butterflies die, Elegant Butterfly Overlay die, button & twine, corner rounder

Here is what the Key Ingredients Kit looks like:
And here is what you get with the kit:

Each month you will receive a fresh mix of these ingredients:
6x6 Patterned Paper pad
12 sheets of coordinating 8.5" x 11" cardstock
5 yards of ribbon
-Your card will be automatically charged on the 1st of each month.
 
-Kits are shipped via USPS on or before the 15th of each month. There is no additional charge for shipping.
 
-You will receive your kit in a plastic storage case. This $3.25 value is yours FREE!

There are also two other kit options to consider from Taylored Expressions and you can read about those HERE.  Plus, every month the Key Ingredients Design Team provides lots of wonderful inspiration for your kit right HERE in the TE Gallery!  You'll always have fresh ideas to go along with your kit!

Thanks for stopping in!

1 comment:

  1. Soooo pretty Cassie. Love the gorgeous butterfly on the script paper.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by and taking the time to comment. I always appreciate your sweet words :)