Monday, November 25, 2013

TE: Happy Winter


It's beginning to feel a lot like winter around here. . .well, at least as far as winter goes down here in the South ;)  Next year around this time my family will be living up North, and possibly be experiencing some snow.  For my kids this will be their first real encounter with mass quantities of snow.  I grew up in the North, so a small part of me is dreading all the work that snow brings.  I've grown quite accustomed to the 50 degree days for our winter down here.

With winter here, I decided to make a winter themed card using the November Taylored Expressions Key Ingredients Kit.  This particular card uses the Woodland Winter stamp set along with the several Taylored Expressions die: Birch Tree Border Die, This Way to Smiles Die, and the new die Patio Party.  That little owl just brings a smile to my face with his little hat :)

 StampsWoodland Winter
Paper: Nov 2013 Key Ingredients 
Ink: Memento Espresso Truffle, Craft White
Accessories: ribbon from kit, Patio PartyBirch Tree Border die, This Way to Smiles die, Copics, sponge, white embossing powder

If you aren't familiar with Taylor's kits, you need to check out the Kits Page.  These would make great gifts for the crafter on your list.

Thanks for stopping in :)

1 comment:

  1. Super cute card, Cassie! Love the owl and the birch background!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by and taking the time to comment. I always appreciate your sweet words :)