Monday, December 9, 2013

Trim the Tree


This is the first year in quite a while that I haven't had the time to make our Christmas cards, egads!!  I have made a few, but not near enough to send out to the masses.  With that being said, I've taken a bit more time on the ones I have made.  Like this one, for example, that I made using mostly dies and a paper kit.  Y'all know I love a good paper kit, and this one is currently on sale over at Taylored Expressions and it's called Bundled Up Project Pantry.  It's kind of hard to resist that price, isn't it?!

I had so much fun making this card :)  As I said, I obviously used mostly dies to make it.  I used the Shake it Up die from TE and the Trim the Tree die as well.  The sentiment comes from the Woodland Winter stamp set.  The blue snow was made with my airbrush, and I did quite a bit of sponging on my edges of the tree.  It turned out pretty fun I think :)

Stamps:  Woodland Winter
Ink:  Memento Espresso Truffle, Distress Vintage Photo
Paper:  Bundled Up Project Pantry Kit
Accessories:  ribbon from kit, TE Shake it Up die, TE Trim the Tree die, Tags Nesties, sponge, foam tape

Thanks for stopping in today.  I ordered a couple of goodies from the new TE release.  I'm hoping those come in today, so I can play!



1 comment:

  1. I have that tree die and LOVE it!! I love how you've used the globe, too!! I guess I need to put that on my list! Cassie this is a wonderful card! Thanks for the inspiration!!!!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by and taking the time to comment. I always appreciate your sweet words :)