Monday, February 24, 2014

Have a Blast: Taylored Expressions Key Ingredients Kit


Oh Monday morning, here we are!  Another glorious week to put our proverbial stamp on. . .that's reason enough to celebrate!  As always the weekend went way too fast, but I did manage to get 3 tennis matches in, and I'm still good and sore from those :)

I've got a card here that I made using the February Taylored Expressions Key Ingredients Kit along with one of their darling stamp sets.  The set is called Far Out, and because I have nephews I'm quite fond of this set.


It's even fun to decorate the insides.  For this one I just stamped with some craft white ink, and then heat embossed some white embossing powder.

Stamps:  Far Out
Ink:  Memento Tuxedo Black, craft white
Paper:  February 2014 TE KI Kit
Accessories:  ribbon from kit, Copics, white embossing powder, foam tape

If you're new to the kits, they are a really great way to get your creative juices flowing.  They come with pretty much everything you need.  Just add stamps and adhesive, and you're unstoppable ;)  Check out the details on the KITS page, and be sure to check out the GALLERY page for unlimited potential!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by and taking the time to comment. I always appreciate your sweet words :)