Tuesday, April 15, 2014

For You: Sketched Blooms


Hey everyone!  How about this crazy weather everyone is getting?!  This weekend I spent all day out at the tennis courts in 80+ degree weather, and now it's rainy and cold.  It's a crazy Spring we are having!  I had a bit of time on Friday to create for fun, so I used some new goodies from Taylored Expressions to make this card for an old Retrosketches challenge.

The images are from a new set called Sketched Blooms and the vase is a new die from the Various Vases dies.  The papers are from a an older Key Ingredients Kit.  There is always so much great stuff in a kit, that you get your money's worth and more!

 Stamps:  Sketched Blooms
Ink:  Memento Espresso Truffle
Paper:  Choice Buttercream, Simple Stories Fabulous dp, SU Espresso cs
Accessories:  TE Various Vases die, foam tape, Copics, ribbon

Thanks for stopping in this morning.  I don't have a decent lamp so I have to rely on natural light when I'm creating, so hopefully the sun will poke out later so I can create some beautiful things :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by and taking the time to comment. I always appreciate your sweet words :)