Wednesday, August 13, 2014

You are Pretty Amazing!

Good morning everyone!  It feels slightly like Fall out there this morning, which saddens me just a bit.  After having lived in Georgia for so long, the idea that I had to wear socks to bed last night is a bit disheartening.  Can you tell that I am really not looking forward to the super cold weather that we are going to get eventually?

I have a card to share with you this morning that I made for last week's Dare to Get Dirty Challenges over at Splitcoaststampers.  Since they are finished, I can tell you that this card was made for a 'no DP' challenge.  I used a couple of sets from Papertey Ink:  Watercolor Wonder & Simply You.  I really love how the paint strokes embossed in the various colors turned out on that black cardstock.

Stamps:  Watercolor Wonder & Simply You
Ink:  Memento Tuxedo Black, Versamark Ink
Paper:  Choice White, black cardstock
Accessories:  rouge, butter, leaf, aqua, & bubble gum embossing powders

Thanks for stopping in!

1 comment:

  1. Whoa...I loooove how you embossed the paint strokes on the black cardstock....this looks fabulous, Cassie!!!!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by and taking the time to comment. I always appreciate your sweet words :)