Sunday, September 18, 2016

MFT Card Design Superstar Contest -- I could spit!



Hey all!  Here is my second card for the MFT Card Design Super Star Contest.
This card uses the same set as my previous card, Llama Love, but I'm not as happy with the watercoloring.  I used some Prima Watercolor paper, and I don't think it works well with the Distress Inks.  Maybe it works better with the Prima Watercolors.  That being said, I think the scene itself is pretty cute.  Those little images are just adorbs!

 Stamps:  MFT Llama Love
Ink:  Versafine Onyx Black, Distress Inks
Paper:  Prima watercolor, purple from my stash
Accessories:  clear embossing powder

Thanks for stopping in, and if you have any questions please leave them in the comments!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by and taking the time to comment. I always appreciate your sweet words :)