Friday, June 22, 2018

CTD #498 Ocean Pals


Hey there!  I've made a card for the Color Throwdown Challenge this week, and the colors were peach, pale pink, hot pink, and green.  I needed a birthday card for this weekend, so I pulled out my MFT Ocean Pals set, and inked her up to watercolor.  Now that I'm looking at it, wouldn't it be cute with some google eyes?!  I did make a process video for those that are interested.


Stamps:  MFT Ocean Pals
Ink:  Versafine Onyx Black, Distress Inks in Spun Sugar, Abandoned Coral, Picked Raspberry, and Forest Moss, Versamark
Paper:  Neenah Solar White, black
Accessories:  MFT Ocean Pals die, Tim Holtz Bubble Stencil, foam tape, Pretty Pink Posh Sparkling Clear Sequins in 4mm & 6mm

Thanks for stopping by!

2 comments:

  1. This is so, so cute, Cassie!! Thanks for joining us in the Color Throwdown challenge this week!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is such a fun birthday card! Thanks so much for playing along with us over at the Color Throwdown.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by and taking the time to comment. I always appreciate your sweet words :)