Monday, July 23, 2018

Hello Bluebird & Card #7 in the Encouraging Cards Series


Hey there!  I'm back this week with a couple of encouraging cards for my Encouraging Cards Series. I thought these would be fun cards to add an encouraging message to.  Besides, these Hello Bluebird Silly Birds images are way too cute!  

I did some ink smooshing on the background using Tumbled Glass & Chipped Saphire Distress Inks. I colored the images with my Copic markers, and used the Silly Birds matching dies to cut them out.  The sentiments were heat embossed with Simon Says Stamps Ultra Fine Detail White embossing powder, and the bird and sentiments were popped up with some foam tape.  

I have a process video for those interested in how exactly these came together.


These little birds will be used quite a lot, because I just love the playful look they have.  Plus they are just fun to color and coordinate into scenes :)


Stamps:  Hello Bluebird Silly Birds
Accessories:  wire snips, SSS Ultra Fine Detail White embossing powder, powder bag, foam tape, Copics

Thanks for stopping by!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by and taking the time to comment. I always appreciate your sweet words :)