Wednesday, August 14, 2019

Brutus Monroe Blog Hop -- August Subscription Items

Hello there!  It's Wednesday, and y'all know what that means. . .Brutus Monroe Inspiration Team Blog Hop time!  This time we were challenged to make cards using the August Subscription items.  All of the Subscription products are awesome, so I couldn't wait to get inky.


I used the Die of the Month - Tile, and cut out my background, and then embossed it with the Embossing Powder of the Month - Gadgets and Gismos.  I couldn't resist making a shaker, so I filled one of the Shaker Pouches with some sequins and things from my stash.  Those pouches make it so easy to make shakers.

The Steampunk Owl is the new Stamp of the Month, and I thought it looked so good embossed with the Embossing Powder of the Month.  To color it I used some Aqua Pigment in the color Penny.  This card was quite fun to make :)

If you'd like to see how I made it you can watch the video:


Now be sure to check out the rest of the team's blogs so you can see what they made with the new August Subscription Products.


Thanks for stopping by!

1 comment:

  1. Like the shaker addition to the card. The die is beautiful in the foreground.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by and taking the time to comment. I always appreciate your sweet words :)