Wednesday, November 27, 2019

25 Days of Christmas Tags -- Heffy Doodle


Hi there, and welcome to the 25 Days of Christmas Tags!  Today Heffy Doodle will be sponsoring, so head on over to Tracy's Blog to get all of the information.

For my tags I combined a non Christmas set called Mewniverse along with a Christmas set called Wanna Build a Snowman.  I just love using stamps in different ways than they were originally intended.  The snow on the background comes from the First Snow Stencil.


I also used the Stitched Circle dies along with the Stitched Square dies to make my Christmas bauble tag.  I love how it looks like a little ornament, so that when the recipient gets this on their gift they can also put it on their tree!


If you'd like to see how I made these, I have a video for you to enjoy:


Again, be sure to head to Tracey's blog for all the details on how you can be entered to win some prizes and I guarantee you'll be inspired all along the way!

Thanks for stopping by!

15 comments:

  1. Cute tags. I love how their faces look. Thanks for the video. [Bunny]

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love your kitty tags, they are adorable.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such sweet kitties! I LOVE your coloring!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Splendid coloring. Lovable little cats.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love the way you colored these cute kitties! Adorable tags!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Your tag is awesome, Cassie. What darling coloring on the cats. I also happen to own this Heffy Doodle set, so you've really inspired me here. Thanks for sharing your wonderful creativity with us all.
    Blessings,
    Karen Letchworth

    ReplyDelete
  7. This is very cute. That's an adorable cat.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Awesome tags! I absolutely love that your kitties are Siamese - beautiful coloring.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Sweet kittens tags - I have a friend that is a kitten lady - everything is kittens -great inspiration!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Love the kat with his top hat.
    Darling tag, cut scene.
    thanks for sharing
    txmlhl(at)yahoo(dot)com

    ReplyDelete
  11. These are adorable! Love the top hat on the cute kitty!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Great colouring on those wee little kitties - adorable tags!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by and taking the time to comment. I always appreciate your sweet words :)