Wednesday, December 11, 2019

Brutus Monroe Blog Hop -- Subscription Items

Hey there!  Welcome back to another Brutus Monroe Inspiration Hop Wednesday!  Today we were challenged to use the subscription items for the month of December, so I have the Stamp Club stamp of the month to share with you!

I stamped this cutie out on some watercolor paper and colored him with some Aqua Pigments.  I splattered those same Aqua Pigments all over some Lunch Bag Cardstock, and then just used some Blueberry Glitterstock to really make that Neon Blue pop.

If you'd like to see how I made this, you can watch it here, or over on my channel:



This is a blog hop, so be sure to hop around and see what the rest of the team has made with the Subscription Items.  I'm sure you'll be blown away!


Thanks for stopping by!



3 comments:

  1. Love those aqua pigments on that lunch bag paper!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Just received my stamp, it's so cute. Thanks for the inspiration.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by and taking the time to comment. I always appreciate your sweet words :)