Friday, January 6, 2023

Spellbinders January 2023 Small Die of the Month

 


Hey friends!  Welcome back to my blog!  Today I'm sharing a card I made using the January 2023 Spellbinders Small Die of the Month.  This set certainly doesn't seem small to me, and I absolutely LOVE the giant ampersand.  Pairing it up with sentiments that leave an impression on the cardstock is a super awesome touch too.  I also used the January 2023 Spellbinders Embossing Folder of the Month as well.  If you'd like to see how I made this you can watch it here or over on my YouTube Channel.


You can check out each of the monthly products I used by clicking the links above, or you can check out the Value Clubs to see them all.  Thanks for stopping by!

Cassie



No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by and taking the time to comment. I always appreciate your sweet words :)