Saturday, April 1, 2023

Spellbinders Quick & Easy Card Kit of the Month for April 2023


Hello and welcome to my blog!  Today I'm sharing a few cards I made using the Spellbinders Quick & Easy Card Kit for the month of April 2023.  This one has a springy color palette!

My first card uses some of the ephemera to make a background on a piece of cardstock panel.  The sentiment is one of the chipboard stickers.


My second card uses so many of the fun ephemera elements, and they are all popped up using the foam squares from the kit.  The sentiments come from the puffy stickers.


The third card uses a few different patterns from the patterned paper, and the house and balloon ephemera is popped up using foam squares.  The HB2U comes from the chipboard letters.


My fourth card is a fun mix of chipboard stickers and ephemera to make a 'Sweet 16' birthday card.


My final card focuses on the strawberry ephemera as well as the strawberry patterned paper, but it also uses chipboard stickers and puffy stickers for the sentiments.


You can watch an unboxing of this kit here or over on my YouTube channel.  Don't forget that you can pick up the kit HERE and you can check out other Spellbinders Value Subscriptions as well.


Thanks for stopping by!
Cassie



No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by and taking the time to comment. I always appreciate your sweet words :)