Monday, May 1, 2023

Spellbinders May 2023 Quick & Easy Card Kit

 


The new Spellbinders Quick & Easy Card Kit is out for May 2023, and it's a very beautiful color palette.  I have 5 cards to share with you.

My first card is a flat shaker that utilizes some of the packaging with those gorgeous sprinkles that come in the kit.


The second card uses a few patterned papers with the ephemera and the chipboard stickers.


The third card was a bit more of a challenge for me.  Not only does it use some ephemera and patterned paper, but it uses the chipboard stickers and puffy stickers as well.


The fourth card is so soothing to me with that bluegreen woodgrain patterned paper.  That color palette is really something!


My final card was so fun, because I decided to make a whole background out of ampersands!  Talk about a fun card with some great texture.


I do have a video showing the unboxing of the May 2023 Spellbinders Quick & Easy Card Kit if you'd like to see what's in it.  You can watch that here or over on my YouTube channel.


Thanks for stopping by!
Cassie

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by and taking the time to comment. I always appreciate your sweet words :)