Sunday, October 8, 2023

October 2023 Die of the Month, Glimmer Kit of the Month, and Embossing Folder of the Month from Spellbinders

 


Hello, and welcome back to my blog!  Today I'm sharing 3 of the new kits of the month from Spellbinders.  I love that this month is all about Christmas, so I had the best time creating from these new products.

The Small Die of the Month has me smiling as it's that adorable Santa!  He's really quite big once assembled as you can see from this A2 card.  


My next project uses both the Small Die of the Month as well as the Embossing Folder of the Month, and as a bonus, the Add On of the Month.  I love how this tag turned out.  That embossing folder gives me nordic Christmas vibes and I am all about it!


And last of all, I have a card using the absolutely GORGEOUS Glimmer Kit of the Month.  This is so stunning, and my card came together so quickly.  I colored the image up using my OLO markers, and that color palette is ooo la la!


I do have all of these projects in a video if you'd like to see how I made them, or how the die goes together.  You can watch it here or over on my YouTube Channel.


Thanks for stopping by!
Cassie









No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by and taking the time to comment. I always appreciate your sweet words :)