Thursday, December 7, 2023

December 2023 Spellbinders Kits of the Month

 


Hi there, and welcome back to my blog!  Today I'm sharing some projects I made using the December 2023 Spellbinders Club Kits.


This first project uses the Small Die of the Month along with the Embossing Folder of the Month.


This second card focuses on the Embossing Folder of the Month and uses the sentiments from the Small Die of the Month.


My third card used the Glimmer Kit of the Month, and my kit came with Aura foil.  It's just so beautiful!


And finally I have the new Stencil Club of the Month!  I'm so thrilled that Spellbinders has this kit option now.

If you'd like to see exactly how these 4 cards came together, you can watch the video here or over on my YouTube Channel.


Thanks for stopping by!
Cassie











No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by and taking the time to comment. I always appreciate your sweet words :)