Tuesday, August 26, 2008

Challenge of the Day

I was feeling inspired by today's Splitcoaststamper challenge. It was a color challenge, and the colors were kraft, black, and rose red. This combination of colors is so beautiful.

Stamps: Friendship Flowers
Ink: Basic Black, Versamark, and Rose Red. Paper: Kraft, Basic Black, Rose Red, and Rose Red DSP
Accessories: circle cutters, black brads, black grosgrain ribbon

I had been trying all morning to get a chance to play for this challenge, but since I home school my kids, time alone is a precious thing. Even when I am trying to get a shower there always seems to be a knock at the door with a question about something. Don't get me wrong, I love being able to do this with and for my kids. They are an amazing gift from God. I guess this is why I enjoy crafting so much. It is some alone time. Time to myself and time to play. When I get a chance, I will take some pictures of my "Craft Closet". It is my little haven in the house. I guess I'll have to clean it up first. . .lol.

2 comments:

  1. This is gorgeous! Where in GA are you? We just moved from Warner Robins.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by and taking the time to comment. I always appreciate your sweet words :)