Sunday, August 9, 2009

CDSWCC #31 Sandy Starfish


This has been a whirlwind weekend, and it makes me feel like forever since I last posted something. It was mine and my man's 10th wedding anniversary, so we celebrated at the Rothschild-Pound House Inns Bed & Breakfast here in Columbus, Georgia. Then we spent the day with the family at the Infantry Museum. I'm telling you, this is a must if you ever come to Columbus. You will not regret stopping in there.

Ok, onto business ;) Here is my card for the Clear Dollar Stamps Weekend Color Challenge going on over at Papercraft Planet. Shawne chose the colors Baja Breeze, Kiwi Kiss, Sahara Sand, and White or Vanilla. I chose to make a fairly simple card since this weekend was so busy.
Stamps: Under the Sea
Ink: Chocolate Chip, Kiwi Kiss, Baja Breeze
Paper: Sahara Sand, Whisper White, Baja Breeze dp
Accessories: Sahara Sand marker, sponge, dimensionals, turquoise Stickles, Kiwi Kiss courdoroy button, gelly roll pen

7 comments:

  1. Ooo, Cassie! Gorgeous!! And congrats on your anniversary. I hope there are many more in your future. :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I looove your starfish, it looks like Jewelry! I hope your anniversary was beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  3. CASSIE!!! This card is amazing! I love it! Seriously, if you are not going to marry it, I just might! lol! Great Job on the challenge, Id say you hit a home run!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love your card! The simplicity of it makes it really stunning:) Glad you had such a nice anniversary, so did I!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Cassie, this is a great card. Love the simplicity of it. Wishing you a very happy anniversary and many more in your future!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Cassie,
    What a great card! I love the clean look, yet so elegant! Happy Anniversary by the way, what a fun way to celebrate! ;-)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by and taking the time to comment. I always appreciate your sweet words :)