Saturday, August 29, 2009

Clear Dollar Stamps Sneak Peeks Day 2

Yay! It's Day 2 of the Clear Dollar Stamps Sneak Peeks! I have 2 sets to show you today, and one even has a tutorial. . .can you believe it?! {lol}

The first set I'm going to show you is called Get Off Your Tuffet and is a set of 6 for $7.99. What a great tribute to such a fun nursery rhyme. I love the details on her and the super fun sentiments that come with her. This card was actually my first attempt at using Prismacolor Pencils, and I must say they are fun to use. The colors aren't as deep and rich as using Copics, but still fun none-the-less. It's always nice to branch out and try new mediums.
Stamps: Get Off Your Tuffet
BoldInk: Memento Tuxedo Black
Paper: Bravo Burgandy, Basic Grey Lemonade dp, Whisper White
AccessorieBolds: Prismacolor Pencils, Large Octagon & Large Scalloped Octagon Nestabilities, baby oil, Paper Blooms flower, buttons, So Saffron ribbon, dimensionals


My next sample for this adorable set was a color challenge of blue and orange. I also chose to do some paper piecing with my dp, and I think it's fun that her dress matches the background.
Stamps: Get Off Your Tuffet
IBoldnk: Memento Tuxedo Black
Paper: Whisper White, Razzleberry Lemonade dp, Debbie Mum Nursery Rhyme dp
AccessorieBolds: Lables 4 Nestabilities, hodgepodge, Dusty Durango ribbon & marker, scallop edge punch

For more samples with this fun set check out these ladies blogs: Angela, Linda A, Sarah, Shawne & Candy.

Scroll down to the next post for more sneak peeks for Day 2.

5 comments:

  1. She is just too cute. I love her either way. Great job. I am so excited to see the sneak peeks.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very sweet, your paper piecing on the second card is perfect for her dress.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Cute! Aren't prismacolors fun to work with??? I just love the soft shaded look you can get with them.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm always so excited for you to post your sneak peeks so I can tell you how much I love your cards, that dp is perfect for her dress and I love the burgundy! I just got my first prismacolors too, I haven't gotten them sharpened yet but I cant wait to try them!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh my gosh, talk about cute! your coloring on this muffet girl is so darling! Love the combo of colors and papers too, they are fabuluos!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by and taking the time to comment. I always appreciate your sweet words :)