Yay! It's time again for the Clearly Inspired Challenge over at ClearlyiStamp! These week's challenge is a color challenge, and we're using some new Clear Dollar Stamps colors from the Summer Fun collection. The colors are Cherry Go Round, Bee Pollen, and Lime Juice. I've said it before, and I'll say it again. . .I LOVE these papers! They layer wonderfully or work well on their own. I pulled out a new release for April to ink up. . .Charlie Bee Happy, and paired the colors up with the Cosmo Cricket paper called Garden Variety. Charlie looks so darn cute dressed up as a bee, don't you think?
CDS Stamps: Charlie Bee Happy
Ink: Memento Tuxedo Black, Green Galore
Paper: Lime Juice, Neenah Solar White, Cherry Go Round, CC Garden Variety dp
Accessories: Copics, Large Labels, Circle, & Scallop Circle Nestabilities, Bee Pollen ribbon, Cherry Go Round ribbon, Lime Juice ribbon, Forest Branches, Swirls, & Swiss Dots embossing folders, sponge
Here are the basic details for our challenges, they are sweet and simple and
one of you will definitely go away with a prize.
- These challenges will occur every other Friday
- You have until the following Thursday to link your project using Mr. Linky (below)
- Challenges will vary each and every time
- Your work is important so there will be 5 Inspirational Cards/Projects chosen to be featured here
- Use CDstamps if you have them... IF NOT PLEASE PLAY ANYWAY... use what you have!
- A PRIZE (your choice of stamp set) will be awarded to a randomly chosen winner
- If you upload to Splitcoast Stampers or another online gallery please use CIC11 as one of your keywords
This Challenge will close late on Thursday April 15th
I can't wait to see what you come up with!