Friday, April 9, 2010

A Tuesday Morning Sketch on Friday

Normally I probably wouldn't post again on a Friday after a CIC challenge (which is just below this post if you want to get the details), but when I saw Laurie's adorable Doodle Pantry digi, called Gummy Worms, I HAD to have it! Is that not one of the most clever little images you ever did see?! She is also releasing 2 new digis today as well! I used the sketch over at Tuesday Morning Sketches, and used some more of my new colors from Clear Dollar Stamps Clearly Coordinating Collection called Summer Fun. The little paper flower in the corner was sent to me by Tricia for my birthday.
Digi Image: Gummy Worms
Ink: Lovely Lilac & Sahara Sand (SU)
Paper: CC Joy Ride dp, Basic Black (SU), Turquoise Gem, Tangelo Smoothie, & Grape Jelly (CDS), Neenah Solar White
Accessories: Curved Rectangle Nestabilities, Loop Punch from Martha Stewart, sponges, paper flower, dew drop, Copics, white gel pen

14 comments:

  1. oh my goodness, how cute! Thank you for creating with the gummy worms! makes me smile!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That is AWESOME!! I love that image! how clever is that? And, Cassie, you did a fabulous job with it too! Love your coloring and layout! Your card makes me very happy!

    ReplyDelete
  3. That is AWESOME!! I love that image! how clever is that? And, Cassie, you did a fabulous job with it too! Love your coloring and layout! Your card makes me very happy!

    ReplyDelete
  4. That is the cutest image. Isn't it. You colored it fantastically (is that a word?). Love it Cass. I gotta go grab it too. You are so on the ball.

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is adorable!!! I just love how you colored them! :) Can't wait to print some out to play with.

    ReplyDelete
  6. This made me smile! Too cute!! Thanks for joining us at Tuesday Morning Sketches.

    ReplyDelete
  7. WHAT A HOOT! I am buzzing right over to Laurie's blog and get this stamp! How funny is this! I just love Laurie's work and you did this one great girl!! How cute!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Great job Cassie! Love it when an image just calls to you.

    ReplyDelete
  9. One of my favorites. This is a beautiful card! Please come and take a look at my blog. I am giving away a Free Digital Stamp.

    Jessica Lynn

    ReplyDelete
  10. So cute! I love the blue bubble gum!

    ReplyDelete
  11. OMG, Cassie...the gummy worms are just tooo cute!!!! Your coloring is beautiful and I love the loopy border!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  12. This is just the cutest thing ever!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by and taking the time to comment. I always appreciate your sweet words :)