Wednesday, February 23, 2011

MFT Sketch

I'm not sure how I managed it, but I found some time to make a card for the MFT Weekly Sketch Challenge going on over at Splitcoaststampers.  I used my little Beach Bum from MFT along with Clearly Sentimental about Vacations.
Stamps:  Beach Bum, Clearly Sentimental about Vacations
Ink:  Memento Tuxedo Black
Paper:  Kraft Scallop (MFT), BG Lime Rickey, Cottonball White (CDS), Worn Parchment (CDS)
Accessories:  Copics, saffron ribbon, brown thread, white button, white felt (MFT), white gel pen, Wave Die-namics (MFT), Cloud Duo Die (TE)

Splitcoaststampers is having their Virtual Stamp Night (VSN) this weekend, and I am so excited!  I better get my 'craft cave' all cleaned up just to destroy it for VSN. . .I hope you'll join me :D

7 comments:

  1. This card is amazing!! I love it! The details in your dies and I love the little PI girl's tan! So stinkin cute! Your details are fabulous!

    ReplyDelete
  2. AWW Cassie this is sooo super SWEET girl, LOVE the cloud, water paper, her tan...teehee LOVE this and sooo creative and GREAT!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is darling Cassie!! I just love your girl and your use punches and dies!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. i want to be on vacation full time. is that too much to ask?
    :) gina

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love all the design elements on this card Cassie!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by and taking the time to comment. I always appreciate your sweet words :)