Wednesday, July 27, 2011

Happy Birthday to my Man!

Today is my husband's birthday, and there is a lot to do today!  I have to get ready for the day, make a homemade carrot cake, then prepare to bring Chik-fil-a to my man for lunch.  I used a couple of different challenges to make this card that I am giving him.  I know it isn't exactly a birthday card, but he'll get the point.

The sketch is from Taylored Expressions, and the color combo is from the Colour Q.  I didn't have the exact colors, but I came as close as I could (Early Espresso, Calypso Coral, Pool Party, Island Indigo, & White).  The stamp is from the uber adorable set called Boob Tubes from Paper Smooches.
Stamps:  Boob Tubes
Ink:  Memento Tuxedo Black, SU Soft Suede, SU Cameo Coral
Paper:  SU Taken With Teal, CDS Cottonball White, SU Cameo Coral, BG Hopscotch dp
Accessories:  Copics, Soft Suede ribbon, Retro Circles embossing folder, Circle Nestabilities, dimensionals, Espresso dimensional pearls

Thanks for stopping by!

3 comments:

  1. How cute! You've combined these colors beautifully, and I just adore that little boob tube. Thanks for joining us at the ColourQ this week!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fabulous card, Cassie! Love what you did with the colors. Thanks for joining us at the ColourQ this week.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Awww this is so sweet. I think it is awesome you made his day so special. My man's birthday is Saturday and we are hopefully headed to the mountains to get some peaches. They won't be as good as Georgia peaches but a fun day. Great job on this card. Carrot cakes sounds so yummy.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by and taking the time to comment. I always appreciate your sweet words :)