Sunday, July 31, 2011

In the Clouds

Here is my second post of the day for the VSN challenges over at Splitcoaststampers.  I used one of my new Taylored Expressions sets called In the Clouds.  The challenge was called The Queen's Wave, and you were to use something that can wave.  My 'something' was the banner behind the blimp.  I also used the Paper Sundaes challenge of Clouds and Skies.
Stamps:  In the Clouds
Ink:  Memento Tuxedo Black, Baja Breeze, Crumb Cake
Paper:  July TE KI Kit, CDS Cottonball White
Accessories:  Copics, TE Clouds dies & plate, MFT Grass Die-namics, Lime Twist Baker's Twine, Atyou Spica pens, Peacock Liquid Pearls

Thanks for stopping in!

1 comment:

  1. This is just darling! Thanks for joining us at Paper Sundaes this week!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by and taking the time to comment. I always appreciate your sweet words :)