Wednesday, August 17, 2011

A CPS Sketch

My nephew is turning 16 in a few days, and I can hardly believe that he will be that old.  I remember bragging to all of my friends the day he was born, holding him, and even helping him with his first haircut.  He just shouldn't be that old!

I used the sketch from CPS and one of my favorite Paper Smooches sets called Spiffy Scooters to make his card.  No, it's not a car which is why he'll find this funny, haha.  
Stamps:  Spiffy Scooters
Ink:  Memento Tuxedo Black, Vintage Photo Distress Ink
Paper:  buttercream, BG Wanted
Accessories:  Copics, glossy glaze

Thanks for stopping in!

3 comments:

  1. ooohh.... love your distressing on this fantastic card!! Great take on this week's CPS sketch, thanks for playing along!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is super cute!! Thanks for joining in at CPS this week!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love how masucline and fun this card is. Perfect.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by and taking the time to comment. I always appreciate your sweet words :)