Tuesday, August 9, 2011

A new Monthly Challenge


Starting today, there is going to be a new monthly challenge over at the gel-a-tins blog.

This month's challenge is to use your gel-a-tins stamps to make an embellishment for your project!  That sounds easy enough!

Rules:
One entry per person.
Must link project up through the widget in this post, and project must use only gel-a-tin stamps (no other manufacturers stamps, please).
Projects are due by midnight EST on August 30, 2011.  Winner will be selected by random drawing and announced on August 31, 2011.

I can't wait to see what you make!

1 comment:

  1. Ooooo I didn't know Gel-a-tins did challenges! I LOVE MINE! :) I am headed over to check it out!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by and taking the time to comment. I always appreciate your sweet words :)