Saturday, September 15, 2012

Clear Dollar Stamps New Release

It's release day for Clear Dollar Stamps, and I'm excited to show off a couple of new sets!  Both of the sets that I'm showing were designed by the amazing Lisa Lara, and both definitely put me in the mood for some colder weather and some hot cocoa ;)

This first set is called Punkins, and it comes with lots of great images and sentiments.


My next card was made with a set called Ornament Sentiments. . . Eeeeee!  Don't you just love it!  I could really crank out some cute holiday cards with this set :D

You are not going to want to miss all of the wonderful samples made by the rest of the design team, so be sure to check them all out.  Plus head to Clearly iStamp for full coverage!  Thanks for stopping by!

1 comment:

  1. These are both darling! I love the cute pumpkins but I am drawn to those sweet ornaments too! Such pretty layouts on each! Blessings...

    Lori

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by and taking the time to comment. I always appreciate your sweet words :)