Thursday, September 20, 2012

TE Last Card Standing



Have you heard about the TE Last Card Standing competition?  If you have, you know that today is the final day to enter.  Even though I have been so sick over the last 2 months, I had to throw my hat in the ring.  There is light at the end of this kidney stone tunnel. . .I get the nasty stent taken out on Tuesday.  I anticipate that I'll be in tip top condition a few days after that (fingers crossed and throwing up lots of prayers).


Since the first challenge is basically an 'anything goes' I grabbed some of the goodies that were close at hand and started stamping.  Goodness, how I've missed it.  I used my Fruity Friends set from Taylored Expressions along with some Basic Grey Sweet Threads paper from a previous TE Key Ingredients Kit, and some Washi tape that I bought at Target.


It's fairy simple, but I wanted to get something in, because ya'll know that I'm a big TE fan.  Thanks for stopping in.  I'm going to go lay down and do a bit more crocheting (the only good thing to come from all of this bed rest).

Here are the links to the products I used:



No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by and taking the time to comment. I always appreciate your sweet words :)