Wednesday, December 5, 2012

MFT Weekly Sketch


I haven't had a chance to play along in the MFT Weekly Sketch Challenge that goes on over at Splitcoaststampers, but I made some time today.  It's like 80 degrees out, but I was really wanting to make something with my Tweeny Teen Frosty Friends from the Pure Innocence collection.

It's a great sketch, right?!  I used an older TE KI Kit from like over a year ago.  There is always so much stuff in there, that I'm overjoyed when I can use it all up, hehe.  I believe that this collection is the Wintertime collection from Echo Park.


I'm hoping to have more time to color today, because brace yourself. . .I have NO WHERE to go today!  I love days like this!  Tomorrow is a crazy one, but that's okay since we have today to rest.  We're going to see Annie tomorrow, and then my kids have their big test in the Science Lab they take at the local University.

Thanks for stopping in!

Here are the links to the supplies I used:


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by and taking the time to comment. I always appreciate your sweet words :)