Thursday, December 6, 2012

Sweet Sketch


It's been a busy one today!  We went to a live performance of Annie this morning, and then headed to the University Science Lab right after that.  There is lunch and then basketball coming up shortly. . .whew!  I have approximately 10 minutes before we have to jet out the door for the next event, so here goes.

I had some down time last night, so I inked up my Tiddly Inks Friends are Flowers set.  She is just adorable!  I know that she isn't traditionally a Christmas set, but I thought I could make it work anyway.  I paper pieced her little dress with a Christmas pattern. . .that counts, right?  I haven't been able to get my printer and computer to work together for the last few days, so no digis as of now.  I certainly don't mind getting inky though ;)


I used the Sweet Sketch Wednesday sketch to put this one together, and my links to products are down below.  It's quite an eclectic array of things.  Okay, I better get scooting!  Have a super fun crafty day!


7 comments:

  1. Hi Cassie, I love your card what a cute image and I adore her little paper pieced dress very sweet. Great colours and papers. Love your touch of holy embellishment. Great card and thanks so much for sharing your card with us at Sweet Sketch Wednesday and good luck.
    Hugs
    Kathie SSW-DT

    ReplyDelete
  2. So cute, love the paper piecing and such a sweet image. Thanks for joining us at SSW.
    Hugs, Heide SSW-DT

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a darling image and I love the paper piecing. It always adds such a nice touch to a card. Thanks for joining us.
    Nancy SSW-DT

    ReplyDelete
  4. Well hello Miss Cassie!!! So good to see you!!! And what an adorable card you've created! You're right, it is fun getting inky every once in awhile. Love that you made her into a Christmas image too. Thanks for joining us at Sweet Sketch Wednesday.

    Linda

    ReplyDelete
  5. This image totally works for Christmas!! You rocked her dress!! So glad you played along with us at Sweet Sketch Wednesday!!
    Blessings to you Cassie!!
    Sally SSW-DT

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wonderful coloring and card, Cassie! Love it.
    Hugs and smiles

    ReplyDelete
  7. Such a sweet, dear image and with the paper piecing it's just outstanding. Your coloring is absolute perfection too. Great job with the sketch. Thanks so much for sharing it with us at Sweet Sketch Wednesday!
    Sharon, SSW-DT

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by and taking the time to comment. I always appreciate your sweet words :)