Tuesday, March 26, 2013

March TE Key Ingredients


Have you seen the Taylored Expressions March Key Ingredients Kit, or the March Stamp of the Month, or perhaps the Deluxe Subscription?  I have to say, I think these papers and that stamp set are a stunning way to make a debut.  I have had so much fun playing around with both.


The flowers in the set gave me a folksy feel when I stamped them on one of the Label Stacklets 3 dies.  The medallion was stamped onto some of the dp and then I used my Circle Nestabilities to cut them out.  You may not be able to tell, but I tried to use the rock n' roll technique on my flowers.  This is where you ink your image on a lighter color and then ink the edges of that image on a darker ink.  All of my edges were distressed using a brown ink.


Here is what the stamp of the month looks like:

There is also a matching die set that can be purchased separately.  Check out the different kits available and be sure to check out the gallery for more inspiration!

2 comments:

  1. Cassie, this is so sweet! The sentiment label is beautiful! I love my kit! I've used the butterfly stamp on my faith art journal but I've been neglecting my craft table due to busyness of "life!" Hope to get back to my "get away zone" soon!
    PS need the die to this set!!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by and taking the time to comment. I always appreciate your sweet words :)