Friday, May 24, 2013

Happy Birthday, Jessica!


It's a surprise birthday blog hop for the owner of There She Goes Stamps!  Are you surprised, Jessica?! I was honored to be asked to join along in the hop as one of TSGs customers.  I don't know Jessica personally, but I do know that she has amazing customer service and some of the cutest stamps on the planet!  I have quite a few of their stamps, and every month my list of 'wants' gets larger and larger.


I used TSGs stamp set called Ninja Skillz.  Haha, the set just cracks me up, and I thought it was the perfect set to use for Jessica's card!  I used the current Retro Sketches for my layout.  They always have great sketches to get the mojo going.

Stamps:  Ninja Skillz
Ink:  Memento Tuxedo Black
Paper:  Simon Says cardstock, Neenah Solar White, BG dp
Accessories:  Copics, TE Photo Stack die, teal twill ribbon, foam tape

There you go!  I hope you were surprised, Jessica, and I hope you gets lots of birthday wishes today!  Hoppers should head on over to Jessica's blog to be sure to wish her a very happy birthday!


8 comments:

  1. Adorable card! I love the sentiments with this cute ninja.

    ReplyDelete
  2. WAY too cute Cassie! LOVE LOVE LOVE the layout and your coloring! This is ADORABLE!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the sentiments inside the card. Cracked me up. TFS

    ReplyDelete
  4. Adorable, I love this Ninja guy!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Nice cards. The middle one is my favorite.

    ReplyDelete
  6. OH this is cute Cassie! Such a great layout and fun colors together

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by and taking the time to comment. I always appreciate your sweet words :)