Friday, May 10, 2013

Happy Heart


Oh happy day, it's Friday!  I've been scrambling around getting the kids motivated to get the last few weeks of school done before we have our standardized tests.  In between I've made the time to create a few things.  I've made quite a few Mother's Day cards, but sadly had to get them in the mail so I didn't get pictures taken.  Normally I'm so good at taking pictures ahead of time, but not this time.  

Yesterday I saw the Mojo Monday sketch and decided to play along.  I pulled out the new May Taylored Expressions Key Ingredients Kit along with a newer set called Happy Heart.  I'm so happy with how this one turned out.

 Stamps:  Happy Heart
Ink:  Craft White, Distress Black Soot
Paper:  May 2013 TE KI Kit
Accessories:  ribbon from kit, Prima flowers, Circle Nestabilities, foam tape, sponge, Liquid Pearls, white embossing powder

If you haven't seen what comes in the kit, take a peek:

Gorgeous stuff in there, huh?!  All right well, I'm going to go and educate my children for the day ;)  I'm hoping to have more crafting time, so I hope to see you later!

1 comment:

  1. Beautiful card - I hope you'll link up at 52 Card Pickup this week!

    http://www.oldbackporch.com/2013/05/52-card-pickup-219.html

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by and taking the time to comment. I always appreciate your sweet words :)