Monday, June 23, 2014

Gratitude

Hey everyone!  This last weekend was our last full weekend here in Georgia, so I was up spending time with my mama and her husband.  Leaving her will certainly be the hardest part of leaving.  Needless to say we had a wonderful time.  We always do.

I have a card to show today, because I was so inspired by some new goodies I recently bought from Taylored Expressions.  The set is called Notable Blooms and it as a matching die.  I love that TE is doing that now, because I'm really quite a sucker for a matching die ;)  The papers, Carta Bella Sew Lovely, are from a past Key Ingredients Kit from TE.

I was also inspired by the new Deconstructed Sketch.

Stamps:  Notable Blooms
Ink:  Memento Tuxedo Black, Memento Espresso Truffle
Paper:  pink cardstock, Choice White, Carta Bella Sew Lovely
Accessories:  TE Notable Blooms die, Copics, mister, foam tape, Buttercream Liquid Pearls, Circle Nestabilities, sponge

Thanks for stopping in!

1 comment:

  1. Cassie this turned out gorgeous! I love the splattery background!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by and taking the time to comment. I always appreciate your sweet words :)