Wednesday, June 25, 2014

Hey!


We pull out of here in just a couple of days, and it seems there is so much to do still.  We are spending time with some great people over these last few days.  As anxious as I've been to get this last week over with, this has been extremely difficult.  Thankfully my craft stuff is all completely packed up, so I can still play with cheery things to keep my spirits up.  Plus, I seem to have a lot of notes I want to give to people before we leave.

I do have a bright and happy card to share using the June Taylored Expressions SOTM and Key Ingredients Kits.  The set is called Bright Boutique and it has a matching die called Hey, Hi, Hello.  I stamped the banner in white right on the patterned paper and added some fun enamel dots.

Stamps:  Bright Boutique SOTM
Ink:  Craft White
Paper:  June 2014 TE KI Kit
Accessories:  TE Hey, Hi, Hello die, white embossing powder, pink enamel dots

Thanks for stopping in!

2 comments:

  1. Terrific card! Hang in there....... sending you hugs!

    ReplyDelete
  2. HEY, that's a fun and very cute and colorful card!! I like it!! Praying for a smooth transition as you move. God bless

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by and taking the time to comment. I always appreciate your sweet words :)