Monday, January 12, 2015

Goody Gumballs


Happy Monday, crafty friends!  Have you been checking out all of the pics that the various companies at CHA are posting all over the web?  I've been eating it up, getting excited for new products, and checking out all of the crafty celebs hanging out together.  Someday, my husband assures me that I'll get there ;)

I have a fun card to show you today using a new release from Taylored Expressions called Goody Goody Gumballs Petite Stamp & Die combo.  I was paper pieced using the new Matched papers called Build a Scene, and I paired it up with some new sequins and the Skinny Mini Borders dies.


Thanks for stopping in today!  Be sure to check out all of the new goodies from TE in the store, and here are the links to the products I used:



4 comments:

  1. What a super SWEET card! :D As always!!!

    I know what you mean about CHA!!!! I'm just drooling over the new Lawn Fawn products and can't wait to order them all next month!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cute card, Cassie! I think I "need" to order that stamp and die!! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such happy colors. Makes me smile, Cassie. I love gumball machines.

    ReplyDelete
  4. So colorful!! Perfect for a birthday card... Nicely done Cassie! Thanks for sharing!
    Nina-Marie :)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by and taking the time to comment. I always appreciate your sweet words :)