Monday, April 13, 2015

Color Throwdown #337: Thank You


 Good Monday morning, crafty peeps!  I'm coming in just under the wire by posting my card for the Color Throwdown #337.  I've had the card done for several days, but just kept forgetting to get some pictures.  I used some new goodies from Papertrey Ink:  You've Been Framed: Hexagon with the matching die.  I can see using that die for a lot of different cards, and it will be great for making multiples.

Stamps:  You've Been Framed: Hexagon
Ink:  Memento Tuxedo Black, SU Lucky Limeade, SU Pumpkin Pie
Paper:  Studio Calico dp, Kraft, TE Sugar Cube, SU Pumpkin Pie
Accessories:  PTI You've Been Framed: Hexagon die, B93 Copic, foam tape

There is lots going on today, so I need to get a move on.  Have a great day, and thanks for stopping in!

2 comments:

  1. So pretty Cassie. Love the fun retro look. That hexagon is a fantastic shape and it gives an interesting element to your card. The banner is awesome. Also like the pretty blue flowers in the background. Thank you for playing along with us at The Color Throwdown.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Pretty! Love the fun shape of the sentiment panel. Thanks for joining us at the Color Throwdown!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by and taking the time to comment. I always appreciate your sweet words :)