Monday, October 17, 2016

Fallidays over at Splitcoaststampers

Hey all!  I'm not sure if you know, but over at Splitcoaststampers they are celebrating the Fallidays!  Each day there are new challenges to get your creative juices flowing, and I've been having such a blast making cards.  We've been incredibly busy with volleyball and life, but I'm almost all caught up!  Here are the first few that I've made.

 This first one is for Lydia's challenge to 'Start Spreading the News'.  I used a few dies from Taylored Expressions:  City Skyline and Mini Leaves.  The set is called In & Out Birthday.  

 This second card is for Dina's 'Masquerade' challenge.  It uses a masking technique with those same Mini Leaves dies from Taylored Expressions.  The 'Sending Hugs' die is from MFT.  

My final card to show you tonight is for Lori's challenge of 'may your joy be as countless as the golden grain'.  I used the Count My Blessings die from PTI, and the stamp set is from a company that is no longer in business.  

I'll have more to show each day.  If you have any questions, please leave them in the comments!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by and taking the time to comment. I always appreciate your sweet words :)