Monday, October 3, 2016

Rainbow Experiments


Hey all!  I ordered a couple of things last week from MFT when they were having a small sale on 'outdoor' themed products, and the Rainbow Greeting stamp set along with the End of the Rainbow die were included in that order.  I've loved rainbows since I was a little girl. . .Lisa Frank anything was a way to my heart.  

I experimented with the rainbow die and Distress Inks and came up with a couple of slightly different cards.  This first one just uses blending on the rainbow as a whole.  I also thought it would be cute to include the dragon image from the MFT Magical Dragons set.  I'm obsessed with those dragons!


This next card uses the same blending, but with each ray on it's own.  I'm not sure which I like better, because they were both fun!


So, cat's out of the bag. . .I love color.  I'm sure I'll be making a ton more of these type of cards, because why not?!

Stamps:  MFT Magical Dragons, MFT Rainbow Greetings
Ink:  Versafine Onyx Black, Distress Inks
Paper:  Canson 140lb watercolor paper, vellum
Accessories:  fine black embossing powder, MFT End of the Rainbow die, gold sequins

Thanks for stopping in!  If you have any questions, please leave them in the comments below :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by and taking the time to comment. I always appreciate your sweet words :)